Facility Design Principles
- To design and invest in well-ventilated facilities that minimize safety and health risks to our customers, neighbours and employees.
- To avoid fire hazards by using piped town gas so long as the national gas pipeline infrastructure is available at the store location.
- To provide 60°C hot water that balances laundry sterlization with the maximization of your clothing's useful life.
- To use dissolved-ozone laundry systems and not bubbled-ozone laundry systems for reasons of health and fabric care.
- To design and invest in facilities that maximize the use of natural light and passive ventilation systems.
- To use energy saving lights and lighting control systems to minimize electricity consumption.
- To promote the use of Ozone and cold water in sterilizing laundry, thereby reducing hot water and energy consumption.
- To further reduce our carbon footprint by using Town Gas instead of LPG in our facility.
- To promote the use of centralized, purpose-built and efficiently-run laundromats in order to reduce resource consumption as a population.